Home

CompuWorld

The Genius Inside You Is Still Sleeping

You can be part of the history.

Sunday, October 15, 2006 by Salman Siddiqui


Its great to feel that I will be preserved in history....


My images, my videos, my writings will be sealed and entrusted to Smithsonian Folkways Recordings based in Washington D.C., officially taking its place in history.


History is in the making and yahoo has given a opportunity to all of us to be a part of it, and as everything on WWW is, this too is FREE!


I will be contributing and I guess you will also love this concept.

This entry was posted by Salman Siddiqui, on Sunday, October 15, 2006. You can leave your response.

“You can be part of the history.”

About This Site

Author: Salman Siddiqui
Contact: @ gmail

Translate Page To:

[code via DI]

Subscribe

Subscribe By MailE-Mail Address:

Tips Tricks & Hacks

Archives

My Blogroll

Recently Published

Recent Comments

Get Reviewed At ReviewMe!
Text Link Ads